Evans Rehabilitation & Wellness provides comprehensive physical therapy services for individuals’ with a variety of nervous system disorders including:
- Balance Disorders
- Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA) - commonly known as a "Stroke"
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- Many More
Our skilled services start with a thorough initial evaluation where we discuss and assess the patient's specific needs so we can provide a personalized physical rehabilitation program. We examine your movement, strength, flexibility, functional, balance, and muscle tone.
It's important for us also to work closely with your doctor and any other healthcare providers so we can achieve your specific goals in a timely manner.
Our Neuro Rehab Care
Our physical therapy team uses a variety of treatment techniques and modalities including:
- Adaptive equipment for safe & successful return to sports and recreation
- Assistive device fitting & training
- Education and training in compensatory strategies to recover function
- Gait Training with use of assistive equipment/devices
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Seating assessment and wheelchair instruction
- Therapeutic exercise and balance activities
To learn more about our neuro rehab program, give us a call.